We raise, store and use your personal data only according to the legal regulations of the new EU General Data Protecion Regulation (GDPR) and the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz der Bundesrepublik Deutschland). In the following, you will find a short description of our maxims on how to protect your personal rights.
Personal data will only be requested if you state them actively and of your own free will – e.g. when filling in our contact form.
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
1. Name and address of the controller
m-tec mathis technik gmbh
Telefon: +49 76 31 / 709 -0
2. Name und address of our data protection officer
m-tec mathis technik gmbh
Herr Özcan Demir
You can always contact our data protection officer directly.
3. Collection of general data and information
The website of the m-tec mathis technik gmbh collects a series of general data and information when a data subject calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files.
Collected may be:
- the browser types and versions
- the operating system used by the accessing system
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers URL)
- the date and time of access
- Internet protocol address (IP address)
- the Internet service provider and any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- deliver the content of our website correctly
- ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
- provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution
When using these general data and information, the m-tec mathis technik gmbh does not draw any conclusions about the data subject.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) of GDPR.
4. Right of access
The data subject shall have the right (Art. 15 GDPR) to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject
If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of access, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of m-tec mathis technik gmbh or our data protection officer directly.
5. Right to rectification
The data subject shall have the right (Art. 16 GDPR) to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to rectification, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of m-tec mathis technik gmbh or our data protection officer directly.
6. Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“)
The data subject shall have the right (Art.17 GDPR) to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2)
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to art. 17 paragraph 1 GDPR to erase the personal data, the controller m-tec mathis technik gmbh, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
7. Right to withdraw
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to withdraw, he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of m-tec mathis technik gmbh or our data protection officer directly.
8. Applications and the application procedures
The data controller shall collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of the processing of the application procedure.
The processing may also be carried out electronically. This is the case, in particular, if an applicant submits corresponding application documents by e-mail or by means of a web form on the website to the controller.
If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the submitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with legal requirements.
If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant by the controller, the application documents shall be automatically erased two months after notification of the refusal decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller are opposed to the erasure. Other legitimate interest in this relation is, e.g. a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
9. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow analysis of your use of the website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie is transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there.
The use of anonymous IP addresses is enabled on this website. Your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within a member state of the European Union and in other countries which are contracting parties of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to provide reports of the website activities and provide the operator of this website with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address of your browser transmitted by Google Analytics is not combined with any other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection and transmission of the personal data collected by the cookies relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available from the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
For more information, see tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or www.google.de/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/ (general information about Google Analytics and data protection). We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been enhanced on this web page with the “gat._anonymizeIp();” code in order to ensure that IP addresses are entered anonymised (known as IP masking).
10. Social Network links
We also integrate the following social media sites into our website. The integration takes place via a linked graphic of the respective site. Only by clicking on the corresponding graphic will you be forwarded to the service of the respective social network.
Please note that user data may be processed outside the European Union. This may result in risks for the users, e.g. because the enforcement of the users’ rights could be made more difficult. About US providers that are certified under the Privacy Shield or offer comparable guarantees of a secure level of data protection, we would like to point out that they thereby undertake to comply with the data protection standards of the EU.
Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of rights of affected persons, we would like to point out that these can be most effectively asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. Should you nevertheless require assistance, please contact us.
– Processed data types: inventory data (e.g. names, addresses), contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers), content data (e.g. text entries, photographs, videos), usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
– Persons concerned: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
– Legal basis: legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f.GDPR).
Social network; service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, parent company: Facebook, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; website:
Privacy Shield (ensuring the level of data protection when processing data in the USA): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active;
Opt-out: Advertising settings: www.facebook.com ,
Privacy notices for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data