The pneumatical cleaning system is based on a principle which is extendable to the mixer’s upstream and downstream equipment.
The sedimentary residue deposits will be removed by targeted and concentrated air pulses, falling downstream or will be evacuated through the central dedusting system afterwards. m-tec supports the change of the up- and downstream equipment.
In this way cross contaminations in the entire process can be prevented.
And product quality as well as higher plant efficiency can be achieved.
The automatic cleaning system can be retrofitted for existing mixers – for m-tec mixers as well as for third party manufacturer mixers with similar overall dimensions and horizontal mixing principle.
A clean solution
Pneumatic jet-cleaning by specialised flat and hollow jet nozzles
Direct targeting on critical residue (sedimentary deposit) zones
Completely automatic cleaning process
Upgrade of existing machines possible – even third party manufacturer
- Avoidance of gross contamination and cleaning cycles. No manual cleaning necessary, even in case of difficult product switch.
- Concentrated targeting by pneumatic jets with specially designed cleaning nozzles.
- Evacuation of the raised dust / gravimetrical downstream transport of coarser grain sizes.
- Improve safety, no manual interventions while cleaning down.
- Plant operators are not exposed to harming dusts. Therefore improved EHS conditions for operators.
- Cleaning and rinsing times reduced, due to automation.
- Reduction of manpower
Interested in having a cleaning system?
The only thing you need is a sufficient compressed air supply and an active dedusting system. m-tec will take charge for the necessary equipment.
Do you have any questions or require further information?
We will be pleased to help: +49 7631 709 104