- For fine dosing: fine dosing screws capable of accurate dosing of 10 to 20 grams
- For extremely abrasive materials: screw conveyors in wear resistant version
- For potentially explosive and hazardous media: explosion-protected screw conveyors in accordance with ATEX Guidelines
- For aggressive, corrosive materials screw conveyors in stainless steel version
- For poorly flowing media: screw conveyors with fluidization system at the inlet
Conveying screws – added benefits
The modular design of the conveying screws and the combination of various drives, transmissions and motor configurations mean that the systems are specially tailored to the needs of the user
Long service life
A special wear-resistant seal system developed by m-tec, long-life chamber and screw blade dimensions, and the use of v-bearing technology and geared motors form well-known manufacturers make for a long service life
Extreme ease-of-maintenance and optimum handling
Guaranteed by several generously proportioned service hatches and a freely moving suspension clamp to aid transport and installation
High dosing accuracy
Achieved through the implementation of progressive pitch designs.
The complete Enginnering and service is provided on the basis of more than 3 decades of experience in the building materials industry. Here m-tec benefits in particular from the expertise of the system operators.
Conveying screws – facts
m-tec conveying screws are suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Feeding mixers
- Discharging silos
- Extraction from interchangeable containers
- Dosing in scales, etc.
Do you need more information?
OurSales team will be pleased to help!
+49 7631 709 104