- For fine dosing: fine dosing screws capable of accurate dosing of 10 to 20 grams
- For extremely abrasive material: screw conveyors in wear-resistant version
- For potentially explosive and hazardous media: explosion-protected screw conveyors following ATEX Guidelines
- For aggressive, corrosive material: screw conveyors in a stainless steel version
- For poorly flowing media: screw conveyors with fluidization system at the inlet
Conveying screws – added benefits
The modular design of the conveying screws and the combination of various drives, transmissions and motor configurations mean that the systems are specially tailored to user needs.
A special wear-resistant seal system developed by m-tec, long-life chamber and screw blade dimensions, and the use of v-bearing technology and geared motors from well-known manufacturers make for long service life.
Extreme ease-of-maintenance and optimum handling.
Guaranteed by several generously proportioned service hatches and a freely moving suspension clamp to aid transport and installation.
High dosing accuracy.
Achieved through the implementation of progressive pitch designs.
The complete Engineering and service are provided based on more than 3 decades of experience in the building materials industry. Here m-tec benefits in particular from the expertise of the system operators.
Conveying screws – facts
m-tec conveying screws are suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Feeding mixers
- Discharging silos
- Extraction from interchangeable containers
- Dosing in scales, etc.
Do you need more information?
Our sales team will be pleased to help!
+49 7631 709 104