Database: Information available at all times.
All the data gathered is stored by MIDAS in corresponding databases and can be called up there as required for statistical analysis and production monitoring purposes. Multi-user management modules enable comfortable operation.
Single or multiple modules with different rights can be activated for every user in the network.
Separate module updates are possible at any time.
Our portfolio contains the following modules:
- Raw materials and suppliers
- Silo status and silo levels
- Filling history
- Entry and administration of recipes
- Checking and release
- Order entry
- Checking raw material availability
- History of completed orders
- Batch protocols
- Export of data for long-term archiving
- Consumption and production statistics
- Graphical applications
- Export- and print functionality for subsequent processing with other systems (e.g. SAP)
- Control and monitor all dosing lines
- Administration of all users and rights for each module
- Bidirectional batch retracing
- Special reports can be generated
Do you need more information?
Our Automation & Controls team will be pleased to help!
+49 7631 709 312