In 1999 the m-technicum was found by m-tec to support and advice our customers with competence in all aspects of dry mortar technology. Thanks to our broadly based expertise we can offer professional advice in the following areas:
- Teaching and training in dry mortar product development and design
- Teaching and training in construction chemistry of dry mortar
- Raw material analysis and product development on request
- Introduction and practical support in design, installation and use of a dedicated QS system
- Introduction and practical support in planning, setting and use of dedicated laboratory equipment including all documentation and data sheets. When requested m-tec will provide all necessary equipment
- Hands-on laboratory training
- Teaching and training in quality testing procedures both for raw materials and for finished products
However, producers already established in the market can also benefit from our services. The goal to improve overall equipment effectiveness to optimize existing processes and products is a never ending task.
Do you have any questions or perhaps you need more information?
We will be pleased to help.